|Right Field Charities
These days, time is precious but so are childhoods. Paul spends many hundreds of hours a year doing events benefiting charities that serve children, from autism to hospital charities to individual schools all the way up to golf events televised to millions of homes on NBC, the large and the small. Since 1999, OíNeill Promotions has donated well over a thousand items of Paulís memorabilia to help non-profits raise money for their cause. In short, Paul does way more for charitable causes than the average person. Close to 25% of his public life goes into a multitude of events for charity. One of the most encouraging things, aside from the smiles on kidsí faces, he finds in non-profit undertakings, is meeting and working with like-minded people who correctly share his vision that it is entirely possible to make a better world, that peoplesí drive and goodness are the essential ingredients. What makes us unique as humans is that we can help each other in intricate ways.
Right Field Charities goals:
- To donate Paulís memorabilia to charity auction events with an emphasis on charities that serve children.
- To donate money to responsible non-profits that primarily serve children.
- To give free advertising to non-profits on Paul's official website.
- To enable Paul to travel to as many charity events as his schedule permits.
- To eventually develop a state-of-the-art baseball facility that heavily subsidizes the spiraling cost of amateur baseball to youth and their parents.
If you would like to be notified of future events for Right Field Charities, please contact us or call 1-513-231-3777. Make sure to include your mailing address. If you would like to make a tax deductible donation by mail please use this address, Right Field Charities, 8190 Beechmont Avenue ( Suite 138 ), Cincinnati , Ohio 45255 . Donations can also be made over the phone with Mastercard or Visa. Our tax exempt federal identification number is 80-0463318.
Please do not send in unauthorized items, cards, balls, shirts, photos etc., to this address to be autographed. Because of the volume of this mail, we will not return or be responsible for it unless prior arrangements for payment and shipping have been made.
As of 1/15/14, Rightfield Charities has donated $67,137.00 to 181 non-profit organizations or people in need and $30,500.00 in cash to various non-profits.